Have you seen HIMYM?
Now you gotta tell me what the hell is that? Its ” How I Met Your Mother”
If you are not familier with HIMYM you are missing out on something in life. Now that’s one series that paused my life for sure. I can sit on a couch, take my laptop and watch it for eternity.
Who’s like your fav? Mine is definitely Barney Stinson. I could not get enough of his sense of wit, that intriguing persona keeps me wondering why we women always get attracted to a womanizer? Given a choice, I would never date a man like him, still I am attracted to his enigmatic stigma!
You probably clicked the title thinking it would be a review on the New Infallible Silkissime Eyeliners from the house of L’oreal and you might be thinking you are landed on a wrong page.
The fact is the Silkissime eyeliners are so A-W-E-S-O-M-E that I could not help but bring attention to my love for HIMYM.
Without further adieu I would jump straight into the review.
How Loreal Silkissime Eyeliner is Different? | Loreal Silkissime eyeliner Review
•I have tried Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners in the past and these babies are quite similar to those. I have never encountered a drugstore eyeliner which gives such an amazing pigmentation in one swipe.
• There is no tugging or pulling involved.
• Be it your upper lash line or lower lash line, it stays put the whole day without smudging. However, if you have watery eyes like me you may experience minimal fading as the day passes.
• This liner claims to last for 16 hours. I experienced minimal fading after 8 hours.
• The name Silkissime is 100% accurate and it glides on like silk. The formula is so slick and smooth that you are likely to think it would smear all over your face. But It Would Not.
If you let it stay for one minute, it would transform into a smudge proof finish that would not budge from its place the whole day.
• If I tightline my upper waterline with any kajal/liner , it transfers to my lower waterline within an hour or so. This is the first liner which did not transfer to my lower water line.
I have 3 shades from L’oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner range. I wanted to get the shade True Teal but Amazon delivered Pure Purple which I did not want in the first place.
It would not be justifiable to go by the swatches here, the colors are much more gorgeous in person.
It is a medium purple color with no glitter. It has a satiny finish texture which glides on real smooth. The issue is, the color applies unevenly which is not the case with other shades I own. If there’s one shade that is a deal breaker, it would be this. The pigmentation is medium to buildable.
It is a true yellow gold with awesome pigmentation and color pay off. It would work beautifully across all Indian skin tones & can be a great companion for Indian weddings. One of my favorites from the infallible range. It has a satin matte texture.
This color is little trickier to pull off for Indian girls. I wore it yesterday and I was unable to keep eye contact with strangers. 😀
If you are daring and bold give this shade a try. The color payoff is great and single stroke gives opaque color intensity.
Now coming to the Pros & Cons part
Pros of L’oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner | Loreal Silkissime Eyeliner Review
Where To Buy
You May Also Like to Read
• Mauritius Travelogue| OOTD, Fun, Holiday
• Estee Lauder Nutritious Essence Oil: Amazing for dull skin
L’oreal Infallible Silkissime eyeliners are my favorite at the moment. they glide on like a dream, last forever, easy on your wallet. what more one can ask for. If I want to put it together ” The L’oreal Silkissme Eyeliners are Legen- Wait for It- Dary!” 😀
However, it could have been flawless if they came with a sharpener.
Time to wrap up guys. see you .. Bye!