They are the Glow Getter ladies!
I am always fascinated towards glowing, spotless skin and try to research on celebrity skincare secrets as much as I could.
Kate Middleton, Miranda Kerr, Charlotte Tilbury , everybody loves to slather this magic potion onto the face for that lit from within glow.
Today we will be reviewing Trilogy Rosehip Oil which is one of the top choices amongst A- Listers.
If you want to extract the full benefits of rosehip seed oil you should know why it’s such a cult celebrity skincare secret.
Did Trilogy Rosehip Oil Give Me The Filmstar Glow? | Trilogy Rosehip Oil Review
• Yes! It brightened up my skin tone just after one use. I was so shocked seeing the result myself that I thought I found my Holy Grail!
But…. It broke me out like crazy. I applied it in the afternoon under moisturizer and by the evening, my skin had 3-4 clogged pores. I thought it might be something else.
Generally, my skin stays pretty clear & I get acne if a product irritates my sensitive skin.
I applied it the second day and the same thing happened. I was pretty sure this is the culprit.
• On the contrary, after just one application it brightened up my skin tone. It looked like my skin was smiling at me. It was looking one shade lighter just after 2 days. I was so happy that finally I found something which is cheaper than my Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiance Oil and works in a same magnificent way. Boy! I was wrong!
When the Estee Oil never clogged my pores, the Trilogy rosehip oil was insanely pore clogging.
• The oil is bright yellow colored and 2 drops are sufficient for the whole face. I wouldn’t call it a very light weight oil though so wouldn’t be that nice under foundation.
Trilogy Rosehip Oil feels little heavy on the skin.It takes 4-5 minutes to get fully absorbed.
Pros Of Trilogy Rosehip Oil | Trilogy Rosehip Oil Review
• Contains Vitamin A, C, E , Omega 3,6, 9 fatty acids which are excellent anti ageing ingredients.
• Evens out skin tone brightens up the complexion.
• Trilogy Rosehip oil diminishes the appearance of scar tissue if used regularly.
• hydrates the skin well.
• Gives that a-h-m-a-z-i-n-g glow to the skin.
Cons Of Trilogy Rosehip Oil | Trilogy Rosehip Oil Review
• It broke me out like crazy 🙁
• Feels little heavier compared to the other facial oils I have used in the past.
• Doesn’t work well under makeup.
Where To Buy
Final Thoughts :
Trilogy Rosehip Oil is a celebrity skincare favorite and I can clearly see why. Though it broke me out I would still give it a very good rating considering it evened out my skin tone and brightened up my complexion like nobody’s business.
If your skin gets easily clogged I would say proceed with caution. But if there’s no such issue I would urge everybody to try it once. It wouldn’t disappoint. Highly Recommended ! It works
WMP Rating : 4.3/ 5